Support Inclusive Church
“Thank you for being there” was something said to us at an event that we ran last year. Spoken by someone for whom Inclusive Church is a lifeline and a sign of hope.
As Dianna Gwilliams, Dean of Guildford and Chair of Inclusive Church has said:
“we have achieved much by the grace of God. There is much to do.”
Inclusive Church depends on the generosity of individuals and churches to support its work. Much of our work is done by our National Coordinator on a part time basis and then what volunteers contribute.Will you support the work of Inclusive Church?
Financial costs for Inclusive Church each month include:
- The post of a 1/2 time National Coordinator - salary and on-costs.
- Support of campaigns and projects.
- Profiling the 6 books in our Inclusive Church Resource Series
- Publicity - leaflets, monthly newsletter.
- Having a presence at events - General Synod, Greenbelt
- Work to support individuals and churches with conferences and events exploring issues on inclusion
- Work to support a network of partnerships
Examples of some costs
£10 would pay for 100 promotional Inclusive Church leaflets
£20 would pay for one issue of our monthly newsletter
£50 Six donations of £50 would pay for one Beyond Inclusion event
£320 would pay for 1 day to be an exhibitor at Greenbelt
Inclusive Church is a registered charity (No 1102676)
Standing Order and Gift Aid forms are available here:
Donate today to Inclusive Church