Above is a donate button to take you through to Just Giving, where you can donate to Inclusive Church’s work as a one off or as a monthly payment.
The work of Inclusive Church is more needed than ever. Inclusive Church depends on the generosity of individuals and churches to support its work. Much of our work is done by our National Coordinator on a part-time basis and then whatever volunteers can contribute. Will you support the work of Inclusive Church?
Financial costs for Inclusive Church each month include:
- The post of a part-time National Coordinator – salary and expenses.
- Running many different projects, alongside partners and on our own.
- Visiting churches to speak about inclusion and/or to run workshops and courses.
- Publicity – leaflets, posters, a monthly newsletter.
- Having a presence at events.
- Work to support individuals and churches with conferences and events exploring issues on inclusion.
- Work to support a network of partnerships.
Inclusive Church is a registered charity (No 1102676)
Standing Order and Gift Aid forms are available here: