The National Coordinator for Inclusive Church is Ruth Wilde. Ruth is a Quaker who lives in Birmingham.
The National Coordinator position works to support the Trustees of Inclusive Church.
If you would like to make contact with the National Coordinator, please send a message through the website.
Some of the key tasks of the National Coordinator include:
- Visiting and speaking to local churches and groups
- Helping to organise and deliver Inclusive Church events, such as the annual Conference on Disability and Church, in partnership with St Martin-in-the-Fields, and the Inclusive Church Lecture & AGM.
- Ensuring that Inclusive Church has a strong presence at events such as Greenbelt Festival and church gatherings.
- Training and resourcing churches and the regional ambassadors.
- Admin, social media, newsletter, website updating.
Ruth is only part-time but is helped in these tasks by a group of volunteers, including the regional ambassadors.
Find your nearest regional ambassador.