The National Coordinator for Inclusive Church is Ruth Wilde. Ruth is a Quaker who lives in Birmingham.
The National Coordinator position works to support the Trustees of Inclusive Church.
Some of the key tasks of the National Coordinator include:
- Working with the Trustees to ensure that Inclusive Church is 'out there'. She is often on the road visiting and speaking to local churches and groups. She also ensures that Inclusive Church has a strong presence at events such as Greenbelt Festival, Church of England General Synod and other church gatherings.
- Helping to organise and deliver Inclusive Church events, such as the annual Disability Conference and the Inclusive Church Lecture and AGM.
- Networking and working collaboratively with partners.
- Promoting our Inclusive Church Resource Book series.
- Setting up new churches and sending out new church packs.
- Responding to emails.
- Maintaining the Inclusive Church website and social media.
- Managing our registered inclusive churches and groups, maintaining contact with thousands of subscribers to our newsletter etc
- Training and resourcing churches and the regional ambassadors
Ruth is only part-time but is helped in these tasks by a group of volunteers. The regional ambassadors are also volunteers who build capacity for IC on the ground.
If you would like to make contact with the National Coordinator directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to reach your nearest regional ambassador, click here.